Monday, February 6, 2012

12. Printable Decor

Printables!! I am officially in love with them. 
A printable is something that you can print either at home or at a photo center and use as decor for your home!








I had never heard of printable decor before I got on Pinterest, 
but now that I've tried it, I'm in love! 


For this project I decided that I wanted to make a frame for my house that had interchangeable pictures to go with the different seasons. 


There are many different printables out there already that other people have already made-- and many people will share them with you online for free!


For my project, I used two pre-made printables that I found online, created two myself based off of ones I saw, and created one entirely from scratch. 


I then printed 8x10s of each on from Wal-mart and put them in a frame that I painted.


Here are the designs I chose and how I got them:

Fruit of the Spirit


I modeled this one after a printable that I saw on Pinterest; however, Pinterest recently messed around with their search feature on their site, and I can no longer find the picture of what I based it off of!
This is my file, and I give anyone permission to use it! Simply open the picture in a new tab, and click it again to make it full size, then right click and save it to your own computer!

Let it Snow


I created this one using Photoshop, and I based it off of this pin:

[Again, this is my file, so you may use it!]

Trick or Treat



This was the printable that I made entirely on my own, 
and I really love it! Feel free to use it!



Thanksgiving

I found this Thanksgiving printable here: 


Christmas
And finally I found this cute Christmas printable here: 

(I made this picture bigger so you could read the words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment